Our Mission & Vision
In loyalty to the Magisterium, guided by the Ignatian principles of education, under the principle of subsidiarity, the mission of Kolbe Academy is to assist the home educator in forming classically educated young men and women according to the unbroken tradition and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
With salvation as the ultimate goal, Kolbe Academy’s educational programs allow you to tailor the formation of each child in the Catholic tradition, with a classical approach.
We do all of this with the purpose that each student:
- achieve salvation;
- deepen in intellect and character;
- grow spiritually;
- develop the ability to win others for Christ; and
- perceive and elect his or her God-given vocation.
This will be accomplished by providing the primary educator of the student with the support to develop his or her full capacities as a teacher, by offering:
- a dedicated staff of academic advisors;
- assistance in setting and meeting reasonable and challenging goals;
- an academically rigorous curriculum;
- detailed lesson plans for all subjects that interject Catholic teaching when desirable;
- education in the Catholic faith at all grade levels;
- inspection of work and examinations;
- comprehensive record-keeping; official transcripts, letters of recommendation, and diplomas for 8th and 12th Grades
- an Enhanced Evaluation Service for grading support; and
- standardized testing to aid in evaluating student progress.