Why Work for Kolbe?
About Kolbe Academy
Kolbe Academy, like our namesake, is rooted in tradition and relevant to the world today. We seek to harness the power of technology to offer a truly Catholic, classical, and flexible education. With salvation as the ultimate goal, Kolbe’s educational programs allow parents to tailor the formation of their children in the Catholic tradition, with a classical approach. In particular, Kolbe is the leader in online Catholic, classical education.
In loyalty to the Magisterium, guided by the Ignatian principles of education, under the principle of subsidiarity, the mission of Kolbe Academy is to assist the home educator in forming classically educated young men and women according to the unbroken tradition and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
In accord with our mission, we seek for each student to:
- achieve salvation
- deepen in intellect and character
- grow spiritually
- develop the ability to win others for Christ
- perceive and elect his or her God-given vocation
In our online program, students learn in a virtual classroom among peers with a live instructor who facilitates discussion, lectures, and grades the coursework. Our goal is achieved only through the partnering of parents and a faculty and staff that is dedicated to teaching and modeling for students the good, the true, and the beautiful.
Why Work for Kolbe?
At Kolbe Academy, you can experience the joy and satisfaction that come from helping form young people in the classical, Catholic educational tradition, all from the comfort of your own home. Kolbe teachers receive competitive pay and a comfortable working environment, all while participating in the development of phenomenal young people.
We support our online faculty in the following ways:
- visible presence and support by Kolbe’s Administrative Staff
- leadership and mentorship by a department chair
- department focused team building and support
- quarterly in-service and professional development
- online education training and support
- full technical support
- part time and full time employment
- competitive pay and flexible schedule