Read about our Self-Paced and Self-Paced Plus course offerings below. Additional information can be found by visiting our Self-Paced FAQ section.
- Courses have an integrated homeschool course plan in schoology for students to easily follow during their course of study.
- Videos are embedded strategically throughout the course and are recorded by one of Kolbe’s online teachers with the self-paced student in mind. They do not include pre-recorded classes from Kolbe’s online courses.
- There is no teacher assigned to a self-paced course so parents are still in charge of assigning grades. You may sign up for grading help by upgrading to a Self-Paced Plus course.
- Self-paced courses may be modified as the parent sees fit.
- Note: You may notice a few courses are listed as “Beta” format. These courses use class recordings from past online courses.
Self-Paced Plus Courses
- Self-Paced Plus courses contain all the same content as regular Self-Paced courses, with the addition of grading assistance for pre-selected assignments from a Kolbe teacher.
- Students may correspond with the Self-Paced Plus moderating teacher via a discussion board posted in each course.
Don’t forget to visit Self-Paced FAQ section if you want to learn more.