Apply for Admission
For the 2020-21 School Year:
New Students and New Families for 2020-21 School Year:
- The new student application will open March 9th. You must complete the application first!
- Applications will be processed beginning March 23rd for new students. At that time, student and course enrollment can be completed.
Returning Families with a New Student for the 2020-21 School Year:
- When enrolling your returning student, you will be able to add a new student on the returning student’s enrollment form.
- New students for returning families will be processed along with all returning students.
Enrolling Returning Students for the 2020-21 School Year:
- An email that includes the SnapCode link to enroll will be sent to current families on March 9th. You can complete your Student Enrollment form with the convenience of some of your information pre-populated from last year’s student enrollment.
- If you are a returning family and have not received a SnapCode email, please check your spam/junk folder for an email sent on March 9th. If you still can’t find the email, contact us at email@example.com so we can resend you the email.
- Course selection and enrollment will continue after you have completed general student enrollment with Kolbe.
Speak to an Advisor
Need additional guidance? Schedule a call with one of our advisors now!