Apply for Admission
2020-21 School Year:
We are pleased to offer a special 40% discount on full enrollment and online course tuition for second semester only!
Summer 2021 Courses
- Current Kolbe Students: Students who are enrolled with Kolbe will receive an email invitation to enroll in summer courses.
- New Kolbe Students: Students who are new to Kolbe should first fill out the Application. A link to choose your summer courses will be sent to you after your application has been approved.
2021-22 School Year
Step 1. Application: New students only. Opens February 1.
Step 2. Student Enrollment: All students. Opens February 8.
An email will be sent to parents with an invitation to complete the Student Enrollment for the new school year. Your form will be pre-populated with some of your information from the application or last year’s student enrollment.
Step 3. Enroll in SMART Tuition: All students.
After completing the student enrollment and paying the deposit, all students must enroll in SMART Tuition before advancing to course selection. Payment plans are available for $50 or paying in full is an option in SMART Tuition for no extra charge.
Step 4. Course Selection: All students. Opens February 22.
Parents will receive an email with a link to the course selection form when the student enrollment has been approved. The admissions staff will begin approving student enrollment forms based on the following prioritization:
- Returning Full-Time Online Students
- Returning Full-Time Homeschool students with online courses
- New Full-Time Online students
- New Full-Time Homeschool students with online courses
- Part-Time students with online courses.
Step 5. Course Approval. All students.
The advising staff will review and approve course selection. Once courses have been finalized by an advisor, an email will be sent with confirmation of courses and schedule.
Step 6. Bookstore Credit and Purchase Books. Qualifying students only.
If you enrolled a student in a qualifying program (such as Full-Time Online) your book credit will be issued to you 3 working days after your courses have been approved. A draft of a book order will be sent to you enable convenient bookstore purchases.
Speak to an Advisor
Need additional guidance or want to learn more? Schedule a call with one of our advisors now!