Apply for Admission
For the 2020-21 School Year:
Online courses are now closed to newly enrolling students. Our homeschool and self-paced programs continue to accept enrollments.
New Students and New Families for 2020-21 School Year:
- The new student application opens March 9th. You must complete the application first!
- Applications will be processed beginning March 23rd for new students. At that time, student and course enrollment can be completed.
Returning Families with a New Student for the 2020-21 School Year:
- When enrolling your returning student, you will be able to add a new student on the returning student’s enrollment form.
- New students for returning families will be processed along with all returning students.
Enrolling Returning Students for the 2020-21 School Year:
- An email that includes the SnapCode link to enroll will be sent to current families. You can complete your Student Enrollment form with the convenience of some of your information pre-populated from last year’s student enrollment.
- If you are a returning family and have not received a SnapCode email, please check your spam/junk folder for an email sent on March 9th. If you still can’t find the email, contact us at email@example.com so we can resend you the email.
- Course selection and enrollment will continue after you have completed general student enrollment with Kolbe.
Speak to an Advisor
Need additional guidance or want to learn more? Schedule a call with one of our advisors now!