Full-Time Homeschool Enrollment
Full-Time Homeschool Enrollment Tuition Includes:
- Syllabi, Course Plans and Exams for each homeschool course
- Transcript and record keeping for all academic and non-academic courses.
- Access to our full time advising staff as often as needed
Additional Benefits of Full-Time Homeschool Enrollment:
- Dedicated staff of academic advisors to assist you in setting and meeting challenging, reasonable goals
- Daily course plans for grades K – 8, and weekly course plans for High School
- Quarterly inspection of work and examinations for grade K – 5
- Semester inspection of work and examinations for grades 6-12.
- Feedback available any time upon request
- Access to Latin, Greek, math, and science experts
- Discounts on future re-enrollments
- End of Grade Level Assessment tests (not a standardized test)
- Diplomas for 8th grade and high school graduation
- Comprehensive record-keeping, including official transcripts and letters of recommendation
- A discount on registration with the Home School Legal Defense Association
- Some teacher’s manuals available only to enrolled families
Full-Time Homeschool Enrollment is beneficial if…
- You want your child to take 4 or less online or self-paced courses and you want Kolbe to be your child’s school of record.
- You plan to have your children graduate with a Kolbe Academy diploma in 8th or 12th grade.
- You have multiple children attending (the more children you enroll, the more you will save).
Not included in Full-Time Homeschool Tuition:
- Books (except Kindergarten)
- Kolbe Study Guides
- Homeschool Plus (formerly known as Enhanced Evaluation Service/EES) – an optional grading service
- Standardized Testing
- Honors Course Fees
- Online Course Tuition
- Self-Paced & Self-Paced Plus Course Tuition