Kolbe Academy accepts mid-year enrollments for students* who need a second semester or less of record keeping to complete the school year. Mid-year enrollment fees are 40% off all full year tuition and course fees! Click here for a summary of our full year tuition and fees.
Mid-Year Enrollment Discount available for:
- Full Enrollment (Diploma programs) Tuition
- Traditional Homeschool Course Tuition
- Self-Paced Online Course Tuition
- Live Online Course Tuition
- Honors Tuition Fees for homeschool, self-paced, or live online classes.
Discounted Mid-Year Enrollment does not apply to:
- Books, including Kolbe Study Guides
- Enhanced Evaluation Service
- Standardized Testing
- New Student Application Fee, Transcript Evaluation Fee, Technology Fee, International Fee, or other applicable course fees
To enroll mid-year in Kolbe Academy, please start by creating an account using application form. Mid-year enrollment fees must be paid in full at the time of enrolling and are non-refundable.
*Students needing a full school year of course plans and record keeping should enroll for a full year. Mid-year enrollment is available to NEW students only (students who have not been previously enrolled with Kolbe Academy), and must be paid in full.