In addition to offering flexible payment plans through Smart Tuition, multi-child discounts and a family maximum of 5 students, Kolbe Academy awards about $40,000 per year in need based financial aid.
Our application for need based aid opens in early January every year and closes May 15. Financial aid grants are awarded soon thereafter and will be applied to the family’s Smart Tuition account. You may apply for aid after May 15, however will only be considered if our funds have not been exhausted.
Smart School ID#: 13336 Kolbe Academy
Eligible Grades: K-12th
Deadline Date: 5/15/2021
Smart Aid Application Fee: $35
Required Supporting Documentation
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Most recent W-2 forms for all
- Most recently filed federal tax returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable).
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance,
- If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with your school for consideration.