Self-Paced Course Offerings
Kolbe's Self-Paced program offers some of our most popular online courses in two online formats - New or Original - where the student can move at his/her own pace while having access to teacher-led videos and other materials that will help the student master their studies.
Now Offering Self-Paced Plus!
This year we are offering the option of adding a teacher for grading assistance on all of our self-paced courses. Self-paced plus courses include the following services:
- Grading by one of our highly qualified teachers for selected assignments within the self-paced course
- Access to teacher through discussion board within course
- Option to report grade given by the teacher, or to report a grade assigned by parent.
- The pacing is still established by the parent in conjunction with the student's goals and academic calendar.
- For the best experience, Kolbe encourages students in the self-paced plus program to turn assignments in incrementally throughout the year.
- Assignments turned in incrementally will be graded within 1-2 weeks of the submission date, not including holiday breaks.
- If a student turns in multiple assignments to be graded at once, please expect a turn around time of 1-2 weeks per assignment submitted at that time.
Click a subject area for a list of high school self-paced courses currently offered by Kolbe Academy. All high school courses are one year, 10 credit courses.
Junior High School
Click each subject area for a list of junior high self-paced courses offered currently offered by Kolbe. All of the junior high courses are one year courses.