NEW K-5 Elementary Online Program
May 6, 2020
New Elementary Online Program – Fall 2020
- Live, synchronous class time balanced with asynchronous instructor-led videos and interactive lessons
- Screen Time and technology will track with ability and age-level in an effort to steadily prepare them for our Upper School (6-12)
- Qualified Elementary Instructors for each grade to teach, assess, and ensure your child’s success
- Full Program will include access to all academic courses delivered by an instructor
- Optional Enrichment available like Art, Latin, and Technology
- A Vibrant Catholic Community for your elementary child to pray with and grow in faith
Join us at our upcoming Online Elementary Program Webinar on Wednesday, May 27th at 7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM. Don’t miss this opportunity for more details about this exciting new program! Register now.
Ready to Enroll?
If you are not yet enrolled with Kolbe for the 2020-21 school year, please start by filling out the application on our website. If you have already completed the enrollment process, please call our admissions department at 707-255-6499 ext. 2 to add the K-5 online program.
We have received an outstanding response to this program, so we encourage you to enroll as soon as possible. Space is limited!
We are excited to offer the additional student rate to ALL students enrolled in the K-5 online program for our pilot year! Visit our tuition page for more details.
A Note from Kolbe’s New Director of Elementary Online Education
“Technology, when used to support our desired end is a powerful, beautiful tool. It can be used to connect, facilitate, adapt, and it can create communities that would not happen without it…”
Ad majoram Dei gloriam!